PhD Mechanical Engineering from UC Berkeley, MS Mechanics from Illinois Institute of Technology, BS Civil Engineering from Cooper Union. Licensed Professional Engineer (Safety) State of California.
Accident Reconstruction technical disciplines: Failure Analysis, Engineering, Mechanics, Biomechanics, Safety, Human Factors.
Vehicular: All motorized vehicle types including interactions with bicycles, pedestrians; also component failures (e.g., brakes).
Pedestrian: Falls due to trip or slip (coefficient of friction testing). All interior and exterior surfaces including sidewalks.
Premises Liability: Code compliance, stairs, ramps, handrails, guardrails, lighting, glass, screens, electronic gates, falling objects.
Industrial & Construction Accidents: Including ladders, scaffolds, machine guarding, forklifts, construction vehicles, conveyors, lifts, hoists, etc.
Mechanical fasteners: Including latches, bolts, welds.
Products liability: Including power tools, chairs, exercise equipment.
Engineering applications to criminal cases: Including vehicular manslaughter, ballistics.
Other: Consultations on patents, trade secrets and other matters.
Primary technical disciplines employed are mechanics (aka applied mechanics or engineering mechanics, and including biomechanics), mechanical engineering, civil engineering, safety engineering (including human factors and ergonomics).
• Extensive expert testimony experience in trials, arbitrations, depositions and hearings.
• Retention by both plaintiff and defense law firms as well as direct retention by major insurance carriers.
• Court-appointed expert as well as private attorney retention in criminal cases requiring physical science expertise.
Expertise and credentials on the witness stand based on:
• education at prestigious academic institutions
• professional engineer licensing pursuant to exam
• extensive engineering experience in industry prior to litigation consulting
• teaching and other academic activities.
Call direct 818-389-2062 for free initial consultation.
Visited 396 times, 1 Visits today